Thursday, October 13, 2011

Trying this blog...

      So, I've decided to try this blog for awhile. We will see how it goes. So, with that said... I decided to grace this blog with all the beauty I had the privledge to capture this past weekend; the engagement of Kacy and Ryan. I met Kacy and Ryan over five years ago, well before they met one another. It was near Halloweeen 4 years ago, as Kacy & I and a few other random people got together one night to sit in an old, supposedly haunted building. I had invited Ryan to join us, and thus started the Ryan and Kacy saga. After almost four years of dating, Ryan finally proposed - and Kacy immediately called me to start brainstorming engagement photos. We decided to split this up into seperate sessions to cover our favorite ideas... So, here are a few shots from our first session...






One of my favorite... Kacy, You are just stunning!



Yes, this train was moving... and the people on it were quite confused and surprised to see us!



Thank you guys for making the first blog look fantastic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment