Monday, November 28, 2011

The McDonald Family

           Let me start off by saying, these two people are just amazing! Amanda and I exchanged numerous emails prior to our shoot, and scheduling conflicts kept pushing our date further and further back... but eventually we were able to nail down a time that worked for all of us - and I just loved hanging out with these two and managed to snag some really great images in the process.
           A very mean stomach bug has plagued my house for the past three weeks, and I've been home tending to sick children and husband - and I'm sure just finally getting out of the house and get to socialize with other human beings must have been a real treat for me, because I am fairly certain I talked their ears off! But I had an amazing time meeting these two beautiful people, who were married at Lee University just six months prior - and we returned to the same scene for our photo shoot... only this time, they brought along their newest member of the family, Charlie! Charlie is a 9 week old lab/retriever mix - and oh my goodness! He was ADORABLE!!!

           So, without further adieu, please enjoy a sneak peek of the McDonald family photo session!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment