Monday, April 2, 2012

Ella & Scott - Engaged!

            I met Ella last year during a wedding I was shooting. It was great catching up on life with one another in the course of a year. Now she is planning her wedding, and the bride from the wedding last year is expecting their first baby... It's crazy how life can change so quickly in a year!And I was over joyed to be a part of capturing her engagement!

          One thing that has really amazed me in the past year of shooting, is how I seem to know everyone in some form or fashion. I knew Ella from the wedding... but Scott actually works as IT in my office, and I know for a fact, has called to help me fix my computer at least, if not twice! (I break my office computer at least once a week...it's quite ridiculous!) 

          Luckily, the rain held off long enough to capture some great shots, and the heat hit right as we were wrapping up. We could not have planned that any better if we had tried!!! But enough about me, I know you came here to see a few pictures from our session. So, here you have it!!! The beautiful, Ella, and her handsome husband-to-be, Scott!






Don't make faces... I just might catch it! :)
 



















Found a four-leaf clover while walking through the grasses. How cool is that?!
 



Check out that RING! 
O.M.G!!!!


Congratulations to Ella & Scott!!! May you be blessed with many, MANY years of happiness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment