Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Mills Family

          I met Christi a few years ago, when we both were starting out as newbies for a Veteran's Affairs contractor. We started out in different departments, before moving into the same department and sitting probably a little too close to one another. Haha. We used to cut up, make jokes, and pull pranks... and were instant friends. Although our time in the same department was short lived, and we both went on to move into separate management positions, before both finally moving onto new jobs completely, we have still kept in touch.

          I was more than thrilled to be able to capture their family portraits - which they said they had NEVER done. Personally, I don't believe it - but was ecstatic to be able to take an updated family session for them. We decided on doing them near the Ocoee river, and the day couldn't have been more perfect. It wasn't incredibly hot, there was a little breeze, and it was undeniably peaceful at our location!!!

          Christi's son had only one request for pictures - that he get his picture made with his doggie. How could I say no to that?  So, since he was such a good sport and smiled so handsomely during our shoot, we snagged some pictures just for him. It was absolutely adorable to watch him with his best bud and you could just see the love they shared together while they played!

          So, as I like to keep these intros short - because I know you guys just come here to see the pictures and not listen to me gush on and on,  and everyone knows I LOVE to talk! -  I'll put my fingers to rest and let you enjoy these wonderful images.

         












A Boy and his dog...

No comments:

Post a Comment